By now you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people who have made thousands of dollars overnight with this and other cryptocurrencies.
As with any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with $10 free bitcoins is a good way to try it out and see how it all works. I’m still new to all this and stumbled upon this process during my research. It helped me so I thought I’d share it with you.
The first thing to know about buying bitcoins is that there are a few basic ways to buy them, and it’s not that difficult to do.
The two main ways to purchase bitcoins are through a broker or through an exchange. Take a look at Coinbase Exchange is one of the largest exchanges, has a clean and clear interface, is available through apps on various mobile and desktop platforms, and offers you $10 USD of free bitcoins to get you started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a few good ones, but only Coinbase has a $10 starting bonus.
An added advantage of Coinbase is that it works locally in multiple currencies – for example, if you’re in Australia, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t have to keep track of exchange rates and the like.
It’s also worth noting that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase works with – you can also buy Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Litecoin (LTC) – whichever currency you choose to use, you can still get $10 Free Bitcoin.
Without further ado, here’s how you can get your free $10 Bitcoins:
1) Sign up for Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will get you a $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number and uploading a document that proves your identity (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone)
3) Enter your credit card details and verify your card by viewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your online banking statement (it’s instant and you’re not charged)
4) Place an order worth $100 in Bitcoin, Ethereum – whatever – in your activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you need to make sure you order an amount equivalent to USD 100
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases incur a fee, and Coinbase is no different. U the majorityyour initial $100 purchase should be around $4 ***
5) That’s it! After a couple of days, $10 worth of Bitcoins will appear in your Coinbase account – even if you deduct the purchase fee, you’ll still be ahead.
So, if you’re interested in Bitcoin, want to dive into it risk-free, and want to get some free money (!) in the process, give it a try. The Bitcoin bonus will more than cover your fee for that first deposit and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Some final remarks:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not receive free credit
• You can get free $10 only if you sign up from the link below.
• The above offer is for a limited time – after creating an account, you will receive the link 180 days where you can buy $100 worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum and get a $10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and happy future with Bitcoin and take advantage of the free $10. Free money doesn’t come around every day, and at the rate Bitcoin has been growing lately, $10 could add up pretty quickly! I plan to sit at $110 for a while, see what happens and experience the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.